- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Park snowboot from DC™ is what you're looking for to hit the slopes and skatepark the only way you know how.
- Combination upper of synthetic leather and polyurethane-coated mesh.
- Aerotech system provides ventilation on the upper shell.
- 3D Tongue is anatomically shaped for the perfect fit.
- Cinch Closure System lets you tighten up just the lower region of the boot and the Cinch will secure your laces for you. Finish lacing the upper part, and that's it!
- Direct Power Lacing system features eyerows narrowed over the in-step to secure your foot and lock in your heel.
- Wraplock prevents your laces from slipping by simply wrapping around the hardware.
- Park Bravo Liner features:
• New boot and liner design provides the next level in articulation.
• Aegis coating controls the bacteria and fungus that cause objectionable odors, unsightly stains, and product deterioration.
• Outlast materials interact with the skin's temperature to provide a buffer against temperature swings.
- Welded backstay is made with a special injection TPR process for binding integration.
- UNILITE is a low profile, lightweight outsole with a traction pattern that provides excellent grip both on the board and in the snow. Also includes the IMPACT G, an impact absorbing system that does not change its properties during temperature or climate changes.
- Flex Rating: 6.
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- Circumference: 18 in
- Shaft: 10 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Park by DC. Sorry!
Interested in new DC products?
"The history of DC Shoes is, essentially, the history of the modern skateboard shoe."
While DC Shoes was still in the conceptual stage back in 1993, a mission was agreed upon: to make a significant change in skateboarding style and to elevate skateboard performance to the highest level. With technology like DGT®, PERFORMALITE® and their trademarked "pill" pattern, DC continues to push the technological envelope.
DC continues to stay true to its original mission - pushing style and performance a step ahead of the competition, from the drawing board, to the computer, to the factory, to the concrete and masonite of skateboarding's proving grounds.
DC has taken their know-how and their passion of skateboarding and applied it to snowboarding. They have since become leaders in the development of snowboarding equipment. DC Shoes continues to push the envelope of technology and style to bring you the latest and greatest in board sports.