DC PBJ Ply DELETED
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- You mix it up on the mountain, don't you? From riding the steep hill to playin' around in the skatepark. DC™ decided to mix up a cat with a hippo. Why not, right?
- Astro Core reinforces the wood core with a medium pop and a butter feel.
- Anti-Camber means exactly that. The board is flat between your stance and curved away from the snow outside the stance. Less Anti-Camber gives you more power and drive, while more makes the board more playful and forgiving.
- Camber Core is the secret ingredient that gives this Anti-Camber board plenty of pop that matches the traditional camber boards. An arch shaped profile has been added to the wood core, allowing the fiberglass to take on a new geometry that gives the board excellent pop and resistance when flexing the tip and tail.
- Radius 2 Flat is a flat surface design at the tip and tail of the board which provides lift in powder to keep you floating even in deep snow. The radius blends perfectly with the sidecut, creating effortless transitions from edge to edge.
- 6420 Bi-Ax laminated the board in two directions with glass to have a looser feel.
- The Structurn Base™ structure is scientifically proven to be a faster base in all riding conditions. The small dimples in the base break water tension, allowing your board to glide faster, turn easier and give you an uninterrupted ride.
- Waist Width: 9.75 in.
- Stance Width: 23 in.
- Sidecut Radius: 43 in.
- Flex Rating: 5.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error