R.E.D. Drift Women's
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- Drift on down the mountain in style and safety with the helmet from R.E.D™.
- Ultralightweight in-molded polycarbonate shell.
- REDphones™ compatible design allows for flawless audio integration on and off the mountain. Simply slip in the REDphones into the helmet's ear pads. REDphones are sold separately.
- GlovesOn™ Buckle makes it easy to make on-the-fly adjustments.
- Quick Clip™ II Ear Pads simply snap in place for added warmth and comfort.
- Air Band™ fit system offers air-fueled comfort in a low-profile headband. Simply adjust the soft, fleece-wrapped band with the pump-button on the right webbing strap to fine tune your fit.
- Fully removable, waterproof, and breathable shield that eliminates the gap between goggle and the helmet.
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ offers superior breathability by wicking away heat-robbing moisture for added warmth and swamp-free function.
- Interior lined with long-hair fleece for added comfort.
- A women's specific design.
- ASTM 2040 and CE 1077B certified.
- Circumference: 22 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
R.E.D. Drift Women's
I wanted the best, and I went for it. Honestly speaking, I was a little skeptical to spend this much money on a helmet but after playing with it, I feel it's worth every penny. So much more comfortable than the one I had last year and so light! I can barely tell I'm wearing it. I'm a mother so want to protect my noggin. I have to set a good example for my kids. Anyway, I just kept it neutral and went with black -- had a hard decision between black and white but made up my mind. Overall, I could not be more happy with the fit, the color, and the protection it will give my head! I bought a couple RED helmets for my kids as well, both of them love them -- I went funky with them so I can see them easily on the hill!
I'd also recommend: Anon, RED, Burton, Foursquare, Special Blend
- Jeanie - customer
- from Los Angeles
- September 28, 2012