Forum The Deck DELETED
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Forum™ Deck snowboard is on point with style and technology. You'll have everyone in the park staring.
- Doubledog camber has sections located directly under each foot that deliver power, pop and edge grip for charging fast and going big. Rocker sections between the feet, and in the nose and tail, give it a forgiving and playful ride. The core profile has softer sections underneath the feet and poppy sections between the feet and in the nose and tail for all-day park laps.
- Its Twin shape is versatile for riding forwards or backwards.
- Biax™ laminate is constructed with strands that crisscross at a 90º angle, making for a smooth, fun to ride board.
- FreeBase material waxes easy, enhancing speed, emphasizing die-cut graphics, and protecting the core from damage.
- Booter Boosters—Carbon strands strategically placed from under foot to the nose and tail enhance response and provide better energy return with more boost for takeoffs and flat ollies.
- Swinger's Club technology makes the board spin faster and float with less effort. This is done by precisely shaving the tip and tail of the wood core to save weight without sacrificing durability.
Waist Width: 253 mm.
Stance Width: 23 in.
Sidecut Radius: 7,803 mm.
Effective Edge: 1,220 mm.
- Weight Range: 150-210 lbs.
- Flex Rating: 4.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error