- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- In Mint condition is exactly how you want to be on the mountain. With the Burton™ Mint snow boot, you'll be funky fresh!
- Every element of the boot−from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles−has been designed and engineered for a woman with the True Fit™ system.
- Combination upper of synthetic and textile materials.
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System offers improved durability, easy entry and exit, as well as faster, more customizable lacing. Adjust the upper or lower zone in seconds to your preferred fit. New England Ropes' laces are incredibly strong and are the same stuff used by stunt men, firefighters, and rescue teams.
- Internal Snow-Proof Gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot to keep your foot warm and dry.
- Imprint 1 Liner:
• Integrated liner lacing and inner lace lock.
• Lightweight power panels for extra protection.
• Level 1 EVA molded footbed for lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
• Heat-Moldable for a glove-like fit.
• Keep things toasty with Hot Pocket toe warmers. Simply slip one into the neoprene sleeve located at the top of your foot and enjoy the heat.
- Grip Fit Backstay for enhanced flex and response.
- Two-part outsole with rubber spikes that will dig into ice when slipping isn't an option.
- Support rating: 3.
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Circumference: 16 in
- Shaft: 11 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mint Women's by Burton. Sorry!