- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- From hitting up the skate park to dodging the trees, the Axel from Burton™ is the perfect boot for any type of riding.
- Combination upper of synthetic and textile materials.
- Total Comfort's new industry-exclusive toe box construction eliminates the break-in period so the boots fit right out the box.
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design has been designed and engineered for the way women ride with making every piece a perfect fit.
- Sweet Spot Speed Zone™ Lacing System locks your heels in place right where it counts; the sweet spot. The upper Velcro® Power Strap offers a perfect customized fit of the cuff. With two independent zones, you are more in control of your fit and comfort.
- Rad Pad Lace Comfort is located on the top of your instep, right where the liner laces exert the most pressure, these pre-curved panels keep your feet comfortable during all those hours on the hills.
- Plush Cuff 1.0 stays close with the combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft fur lining.
- Flex Spine™ Backstay offers effortless medial and lateral movement, edge-to-edge support, and durability.
- By adjusting the profile of the tongue's thickness, the Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue controls its flex, enhances its ability to wrap the forefoot, and reduces shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort.
- Internal Snow-Proof Gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot to keep your foot warm and dry.
- EST Optimized Midsole features a low profile, lighter weight, and reduced ramp angle to lower your center of gravity while improving feel.
- Level 2 molded EVA footbed with ESS support shank offers lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial help keep the funk out of your boots after a long day of use.
- DynoLite™ outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support throughout. This exclusive design is made entirely of a cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impact and freezing temps for longer lasting shock absorption.
- Support Rating: 4.
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Circumference: 18 in
- Shaft: 11 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Axel Women's by Burton. Sorry!