Burton Lexa EST
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The whole team down at Burton™ is picking up this binding.
- Women's-Specific True Fit Design has been designed and engineered for the way women ride with making every piece a perfect fit.
- Dual-component Smooth Glide™ Buckles for an easy on and off.
- Durable, lightweight single-component 30% short glass/nylon composite construction.
- Park blend 11% short-glass/nylon composite EST baseplate.
- Single-component hi-back offers immediate response and is ergonomically designed to follow the natural contours of your left and right legs for maximum control and comfort.
- Tool-free DialFLAD™ offers stellar micro-adjustability on your hi-backs.
- Zero-Lean hi-back allows for a more playful and relaxed feel with the option to still crank them forward for faster control.
- A lighter weight upgrade to the Heel Hammock is offering a dynamic interaction between an internal spring and rubberized hammock that results in increased response and reduces vibration while your heel is cradled in complete suspension.
- Living Hinge™ hi-back technology eliminates bulky hardware and weight, allowing you to easily adjust your forward lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- Smooth glide buckles are polished, chrome-plated aluminum with lightweight polycarbonate levers that give you smooth and reliable ratcheting power season after season.
- Superstrap™ and Gettagrip™ straps keeps you locked on your deck.
- AutoCANT SensoryBED™ features a dual-density EVA footbed that automatically settles your boot into a natural position no matter the stance width or angles, allowing for improved comfort, reduced fatigue and smoother, more direct board control.
- B3 Gel Heel Cushioning located beneath the heels offers incredible impact protection.
- Flex rating: 6.
- Weight: 1 lb 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (Women's 6-8), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error