Burton Genesis EST
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- The Genesis EST bindings do not feel like anything by walking on clouds. You'll be amazing at the technology and comfort the Burton™ bindings offer.
- Dual-Component Smooth Glide™ Buckles for easy on and off.
- Park blend 11% short-glass/nylon composite EST baseplate.
- The Hinge offers exclusive technology flexes dynamically with your leg for increased foot roll and less fatigue.
- A lighter weight upgrade to the Heel Hammock is offering a dynamic interaction between an internal spring and rubberized hammock that results in increased response and reduces vibration while your heel is cradled in complete suspension.
- Single-component canted hi-back with MicroFlad™ and new Air Pad for stability and comfort.
- Smooth glide buckles are polished, chrome-plated aluminum with lightweight polycarbonate levers that give you smooth and reliable ratcheting power season after season.
- Gettagrip Capstrap™ and Asym Superstar™ keep your foot cushioned and secure.
- Flex rating: 6.
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size LG (Men's 11-13), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Burton Genesis EST
The Burton guy at the demo tent, said it best - it's like angels carrying your feet. These are probably the lightest bindings I have ever ridden. The response on the Genocides was remarkable, the straps were super comfy despite their lack of padding. At first I was a little wary of the new "Kickback Highback". After the first lap...sold. It cuts out the chatter and vibration when riding rougher terrain, or those choppy days. Literally like suspension for your feet. Thanks Burton for another good product.
I'd also recommend: Forum
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Alexander H - customer
- from Phoenix
- September 14, 2012