Burton Custom EST
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Lock in and curve the powder the only way you know how with the Burton™ Custom EST '13.
- Smooth glide buckles are polished, chrome-plated aluminum with lightweight polycarbonate levers that give you smooth and reliable ratcheting power season after season.
- Living Hinge™ hi-back technology eliminates bulky hardware and weight, allowing you to easily adjust your forward lean and hi-back rotation independently.
- Lushstrap™ for a soft, comfortable fit that eliminates chafing.
- Primo Capstrap™ keeps the top of your foot cushioned and secure with its 3-D Curved and Triple Axis Spine technology.
- Single-component hi-back offers immediate response and is ergonomically designed to follow the natural contours of your left and right legs for maximum control and comfort.
- Tool-free DialFLAD™ offers stellar micro-adjustability on your hi-backs.
- Single-component baseplate is made of a lightweight polycarbonate, which allows for consistent response and feel on all terrains.
- FullBED cushioning system is a fully covered, cushioned platform for maximum comfort and is anchored to the baseplate.
- Response rating: 4.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Product measurements were taken using size LG (Men's 11-13), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Burton Custom EST
Let me start out by saying, I used to ride high end bindings. Very responsive, ultra super slammer straps, the works. I happened upon these at demo days in Mammoth, they were all that was left...so I took them for a spin. I haven't felt that comfortable on a board in a long time. All the playful flex and recovery was there, yet when I put some speed into they held true. Not to mention...real comfy! Bottom line for the price these are amazing and will be what I am going to ride this season.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- David E - customer
- from Orange County
- September 14, 2012