Burton Sherlock DELETED
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- The Burton® Sherlock snowboard will have you feeling like you're on a mission to find the primo spot!
- Part of the Gondola Package that is setting the industry benchmark for performance with boards that are lighter, faster, and stronger for more air, quicker turns, and more fun no matter what the terrain or conditions.
- The Channel (M6) has focused power through a central connection that evenly distributes energy for added rebound and snap. It also lets you easily micro-adjust your stance width and angles. The addition of M6 means we're using a standardized hardware size that improves upon performance and ease-of-use, and allows for compatibility with all Burton bindings as well as bindings from select competitors, making it a choice for any rider.
- The Flying V™ Rocker is the continuous rocker both between and in front of your feet towards the tip and tail and creates catch-free playfulness and improved float from peak to park.
- Twin-Like Shape provides the freestyle feel of a twin shape with better float and control, no matter if you're riding regular or switch, through variable terrain and conditions.
- Directional Flex offers more pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control and flow through any terrain and conditions.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ (Engineered Grain Direction) has the wood grain positioned along the toe and heel edges, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, to make the board inherently stronger with a superior edge hold.
- Triax™ Fiberglass provides versatile flex and excellent response from light to high impact shreds.
- Carbon I-Beam9™ is an ultralight carbon backbone that increases pop and longitudinal snap.
- Sintered Base is highly porous and durable.
- 10:45 sidewalls are made for aggressive rippers with its extra-meaty, dual angle geometry that increases impact absorption.
- Squeezebox energizes the tip and tail by transferring energy downward from under your feet, adding snap when exiting a turn and ollieing.
- Smooth Ride™ internal dampening technology lets you react quicker, ride faster, and go bigger with more control and less impact on your body. The negative vibrations associated with rough terrain and cruddy snow get absorbed by the board before making it to your body.
- Frostbite Edges are beneath your bindings and extend out slightly for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. While Frostbite Edges are always hungry for hard-pack, they remain ever forgiving in softer conditions.
- Pro Tip™ design utilizes a tapered tip and tail thickness that reduces swing weight and creates a more playful feel.
- Infinite Ride™ is created by overbuilding the board, allowing the Burton-exclusive technology to maximize pop and strength. It is then placed in a machine that breaks in the board for you. From first day to last, this board will maintain its flex, pop and performance.
- Waist Width: 9.75 in.
- Stance Width: 22 in.
- Sidecut Radius: 43 in.
- Effective Edge: 43 in.
- Running Length: 43 in.
- Weight Range: 135-175 lbs.
- Flex Rating: 5.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error