Burton Custom Flying V WIDE
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Burton® Custom Flying V will have you carving up the mountain in style.
- Part of the Gondola Package that is setting the industry benchmark for performance with boards that are lighter, faster, and stronger for more air, quicker turns, and more fun no matter what the terrain or conditions.
- The Channel (M6) has focused power through a central connection that evenly distributes energy for added rebound and snap. It also lets you easily micro-adjust your stance width and angles. The addition of M6 means we're using a standardized hardware size that improves upon performance and ease-of-use, and allows for compatibility with all Burton bindings as well as bindings from select competitors, making it a choice for any rider.
- The Flying V™ Rocker is the continuous rocker both between and in front of your feet towards the tip and tail and creates catch-free playfulness and improved float from peak to park.
- Directional Shape, which is the most versatile snowboard shape, designed to be a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float and control to rip any terrain or snow condition.
- Twin Flex offers perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a more balanced ride.
- Super Fly II™ Core infuses the core with lighter and stronger woods in specific areas for a strength, reduced weight and response.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ (Engineered Grain Direction) has the wood grain positioned along the toe and heel edges, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, to make the board inherently stronger with a superior edge hold.
- Lightning Bolts technology features energy transfer strands that improve board response without making it stiff.
- Triax™ Fiberglass provides versatile flex and excellent response from light to high impact shreds.
- Carbon I-Beam™ is an ultralight carbon backbone that increases pop and longitudinal snap.
- Sintered WFO base infuses a specially formulated wax deep into the pores of this extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material results in an ultra durable base that stays wide open all season in any condition.
- 10:45 sidewalls are made for aggressive rippers with its extra-meaty, dual angle geometry that increases impact absorption.
- Squeezebox energizes the tip and tail by transferring energy downward from under your feet, adding snap when exiting a turn and ollieing.
- Frostbite Edges are beneath your bindings and extend out slightly for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. While Frostbite Edges are always hungry for hard-pack, they remain ever forgiving in softer conditions.
- Pro Tip™ design utilizes a tapered tip and tail thickness that reduces swing weight and creates a more playful feel.
- Infinite Ride™ is created by overbuilding the board, allowing the Burton-exclusive technology to maximize pop and strength. It is then placed in a machine that breaks in the board for you. From first day to last, this board will maintain its flex, pop and performance.
- Designed for the larger-footed riders in mind.
- Measurements taken using a size 155 cm board.
- Waist Width: 10 in.
- Stance Width: 22 in.
- Sidecut Radius: 43 in.
- Effective Edge: 43 in.
- Weight Range: 135-175 lbs.
- Flex Rating: 5.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Burton Custom Flying V WIDE
I have rode the custom for 4 years now and continue to be happy with how well it does for me. I can take this board everywhere and do anything with it. The only board you need from Burton.
I'd also recommend: anon burton red
- Anonymous - customer
- December 5, 2012