Burton TWC Standard
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- The Burton® TWC Standard board has all you need to hit the mountain in rare form.
- The V-Rocker™ combines continuous rocker with the effortless edge control of a slightly tapered shape, offering more fun and less fatigue on any terrain or condition.
- Directional Shape is the snowboard shape that is the most classic and versatile of the line and designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to provide excellent float, flow, and control on any terrain or condition.
- The nose being wider than the tail, the tapered shape offers smooth turn entry and exit, stability at speed, and enhanced deep snow flotation.
- Directional Flex offers more pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control and flow through any terrain and conditions.
- Biax™ Fiberglass is a jib-friendly, low-torsional flex with a forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Extruded Base requires little maintenance while offering speed and strength in any snow conditions.
- Standout graphics created by Iian McArthur.
- Waist Width: 9.5 in.
- Stance Width: 19 in.
- Sidecut Radius: 46 in.
- Effective Edge: 46 in.
- Running Length: 46 in.
- Weight Range: 110 - 140 lbs.
- Flex Rating: 2.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error