Burton Lip-Stick Women's
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Feel feminine and free with the Lip-Stick snowboard from Burton®.
- The Channel(M6) has focused power through a central connection that evenly distributes energy for added rebound and snap, it also lets you easily micro-adjust your stance width and angles. The addition of M6 means we're using a standardized hardware size that improves upon performance and ease-of-use, and allows for compatibility with all Burton bindings as well as bindings from select competitors, making it a choice for any rider.
- Twin-Like Shape provides the freestyle feel of a twin shape with better float and control, no matter if you're riding regular or switch, through variable terrain and conditions.
- Directional Flex offers more pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control and flow through any terrain and conditions.
- True Flex SuperFly II™ Core is designed to match the geometry and finesse of female riders. Features torsional softness underfoot that transitions to stabilizing zones between and outside the feet. The result is improved stability, effortless edge control, and energized pop in the tip and tail.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ (Engineered Grain Direction) has the wood grain positioned along the toe and heel edges, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, to make the board inherently stronger with a superior edge hold.
- Triax™ Fiberglass provides versatile flex and excellent response from light to high impact shreds.
- Sintered Base is highly porous and durable.
- Jumper Cables are ultra-light carbon stringers that radiate energy outward from your feet amplifying your ollies and creates more snap when powering through turns.
- The exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel.
- Frostbite Edges are beneath your bindings and extend out slightly for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. While Frostbite Edges are always hungry for hard-pack, they remain ever forgiving in softer conditions.
- Elliptical tip and tail shape promotes pop while providing added float and clearance when riding pow and variable conditions.
- Pro Tip™ design utilizes a tapered tip and tail thickness that reduces swing weight and creates a more playful feel.
- Infinite Ride™ is created by overbuilding the board, allowing the Burton-exclusive technology to maximize pop and strength. It is then placed in a machine that breaks in the board for you. From first day to last, this board will maintain its flex, pop and performance.
- Special graphics from Steve Wilson.
- Waist Width: 9.25 in.
- Stance Width: 31.5 in.
- Sidecut Radius: 47 in.
- Effective Edge: 47 in.
- Weight Range: 110 - 140 lbs.
- Flex Rating: 4.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error