Burton Feather DELETED Women's
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Be as light a feather and float down the mountain with the Burton® Feather snowboard.
- Cruise Control screams of confidence with the catch-free combo of a softer flex and mellower edge tune. The nose is fully convex for an all-terrain stability.
- The Flying V™ Rocker is the continuous rocker both between and in front of your feet towards the tip and tail and creates catch-free playfulness and improved float from peak to park.
- Directional Shape which is the most versatile snowboard shape, designed to be a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float and control to rip any terrain or snow condition.
- The nose being wider than the tail, the Tapered Shape offers smooth turn entry and exit, stability at speed, and enhanced deep snow flotation.
- True Flex is designed to match the geometry and finesse of female riders. Features torsional softness underfoot that transitions to stabilizing zones between and outside the feet. The result is improved stability, effortless edge control, and energized pop in the tip and tail.
- Twin Flex offers perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a more balanced ride.
- Fly® Core which is the classic tip-to-tail wood core improves board feel, flex, and durability.
- Biax™ React fiberglass features a low torsional flex and forgiving feel, perfect for taking new tricks to the next level.
- Extruded Base requires little maintenance while offering speed and strength in any snow conditions.
- Art design by Sophie Kern.
- Waist Width: 10 in.
- Stance Width: 20 in.
- Sidecut Radius: 48 in.
- Effective Edge: 48 in.
- Running Length: 48 in.
- Weight Range: 120-155 lbs.
- Flex Rating: 2.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error