Lib Tech Phoenix Classic Series WIDE
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- With the even pressure map, tons of pop, rock-solid stability, power carving, and the best camber out there, the Lib Tech™ Phoenix Classic Series is the board to snag up.
- Art by Jamie Lynn.
- C2 Power Banana Camber blends a rocker between your feet with a radical camber for focused pressure between your feet. This focus provides greater edge hold for turns and ice. You'll have amazing control from tip-to-tip while you ride down.
- Magne-Traction serrated edges grip the ice and turn it into powder! Features seven strategically placed bumps along each side of the sidecut. Biggest bumps are at the center, giving you more control and balance. Smaller bumps outside the feet provide improved tip-to-tail control but still offer plenty of freestyle freedom.
- Basalt and fiberglass combo for strong pop and response.
- Bio-plastic top skin is made of castor beans, which offers the highest strength-to-weight ration of any top sheet in the industry.
- H-Pop Core is a performance wood alloy that is lightweight and offers incredible response.
- Directional Twin offers effortless freestyle and freeride geometry. The design provides excellent float will still be able to power through those tough spots.
- TnT Base material provides a fast and low maintenance surface for you to float on.
Waist Width: 25.9".
Reference Stance Width: 19.5"-25"/1.
Sidecut Radius: 8.75.
Tail Width: 30.1 in.
- Weight Range: 135+ lbs.
- Flex Rating: 6.5/10.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error