Lib Tech Phoenix Series x Mark "Lando" Landvik WIDE
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Phoenix Series offers creative freedom that only can come with an awesome board like the Lib Tech™ snowboard.
- Art by Jamie Lynn.
- C2 Power Banana Camber blends a rocker between your feet with a radical camber for focused pressure between your feet. This focus provides greater edge hold for turns and ice. You'll have amazing control from tip-to-tip while you ride down.
- Magne-Traction serrated edges grip the ice and turn it into powder! Features seven strategically placed bumps along each side of the sidecut. Biggest bumps are at the center, giving you more control and balance. Smaller bumps outside the feet provide improved tip-to-tail control but still offer plenty of freestyle freedom.
- Directional Twin offers effortless freestyle and freeride geometry. The design provides excellent float will still be able to power through those tough spots.
- Beans bio polymer creates an excellent top skin that's strong, light and renewable.
- TnT Base material provides a fast and low maintenance surface for you to float on.
- Basalt and fiberglass combo for strong pop and response.
- Bio-plastic top skin is made of castor beans, which offers the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any top sheet in the industry.
- Power Transfer Internal Sidewalls has the same futuristic power 90º pop technology as Lib Tech's world record setting skateboards. Power transfer spines have been placed along the sidewall of the board to add board control to the sandwich construction.
- H-Pop Core is a performance wood alloy that is lightweight and offers incredible response.
Contact Length: 117.5".
Side Cut: 8.75".
Nose Width: 30.1".
Waist Width: 25.9".
Tail Width: 30.1".
- Stance: 19.5"-25"/1".
- Flex Rating: 6.5/10.
- Weight Range: 135+ lbs.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error