Lib Tech TRS Total Ripper Series
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Shred up the mountain with the Lib Tech™ TRS Total Ripper Series.
- C2 Power Banana Camber/Banana Blend places the rocker between your feet blended with a radial camber to contact points. It focuses pressure between your feet allowing for easy turns, great edge hold on ice and a maximum amount of pressure to the tip and tails for power end-to-end stability.
- Magne-Traction serrated edges grip the ice and turn it into powder! Features seven strategically placed bumps along each side of the sidecut. Biggest bumps are at the center, giving you more control and balance. Smaller bumps outside the feet provide improved tip-to-tail control but still offer plenty of freestyle freedom.
- Correct sandwich construction for low spin weight.
- True twin shape offers perfect twin orientation for aggressive power and control.
- Basalt fiber has strength properties much higher than fiberglass and better damping properties, offering a smoother ride.
- Columbian Gold Core is ultralight and created from three species of farmed eco wood for a three-grain orientation of vertical, end and cross grain. Columbian Gold Core is ultralight and created from three species of farmed eco wood for a three-grain orientation of vertical, end and cross grain.
- Power Transfer Internal Sidewalls has the same futuristic power 90º pop technology as Lib Tech's world record setting skateboards. Power transfer spines have been placed along the sidewall of the board to add board control to the sandwich construction.
- Double sintered UHMW sidewalls for tough protection.
- TNT has a dual layered fluoro base material for a faster, smoother ride.
Waist Width: 23.7".
Reference Stance Width: 20.25"-26"/0".
Sidecut Radius: 8.2 C2BTX.
Running Length: 29.2".
- Weight Range: 120+ lbs.
- Flex Rating: 5/10.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error