Lib Tech T.Rice Pro
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Rock the mountain with the awesome all-terrain Lib Tech™ T.Rice Pro snowboard.
- C2 Power Banana Camber/Banana Blend(C2BTX): Rocker between your feet blended with a radial camber to contact points. Focuses pressure between your feet for easy turns, great edge hold on ice and a solid amount of pressure to the tip and tails for power end-to-end stability, pop, and maximum control in critical situations while maintaining float.
- Magne-Traction serrated edges grip the ice and turn it into powder! Features seven strategically placed bumps along each side of the sidecut. Biggest bumps are at the center, giving you more control and balance. Smaller bumps outside the feet provide improved tip-to-tail control but still offer plenty of freestyle freedom.
- Beans bio polymer creates an excellent top skin that's strong, light and renewable.
- True twin shape offers perfect twin orientation for aggressive power and control.
- Correct sandwich construction for low spin weight.
- Axis Inversion Fiberglass System gives more control, more pop and more power in your every move!
- Power Transfer Internal Sidewalls has the same futuristic power 90º pop technology as Lib Tech's world record setting skateboards. Power transfer spines have been placed along the sidewall of the board to add board control to the sandwich construction.
- H-Pop Core is a performance wood alloy that is lightweight and offers incredible response.
- Double Sintered UHMW sidewalls for tough protection.
- Sintered UHMW Base gives your board a slippery surface so it glides easily over ice and powder.
Waist Width: 28.5"
Reference Stance Width: 18.5"-24/0"
Sidecut Radius: 7.8"
Running Length: 28.5"
- Weight Range: 80+ lbs.
- Flex Rating: 5/10.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error