We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- The Gnu™ Girl's Pickle snowboard gives you the opportunity for a easy riding, catch-free park freestyle performance.
- Tim Karpinksi and Mark Warren Jacques add some psychedelic love to the board with their sick graphic designs.
- Banana Tech is an all terrain rocker that's places your control specifically between your feel where it belongs. The full tip-to-tail edge contact makes every ride incredibly easy from hitting the hard pack to gliding on fresh powder.
- Magne-Traction boards have seven contact points, compared to the conventional skis and snowboards that only have two. Control comes from under your feet, giving you better edge hold, and if your two outside contact points lose grip, you've still got five more to take over. The serrated edges give better hold on icy pipes and turns ice into powder.
- The ultra-lightweight rugged "polymer bumper" has sandwich construction on the tip and tails. Steel edges are used for control along the contact area and are tucked in just past the contacts.
- The Asymmetrical Twin Shape combines a symmetrical nose and tail shape with asymmetrical sidecuts. The heel-side sidecut has a slightly tighter radius than toe-side, which helps offset the difference in human heel and toe agility. The Park Pickle also has a slightly softer/damper wood on the heel-side of the board to help achieve perfect turning balance.
- Tough UHMW sidewalls on the exterior laminated to nine layers of endgrain birch on the inside.
- Sintered 9900 Alloy Base is a continuous compression formed for molecular elongation, preserving its amorphous polymer structure, for maximum wax absorption and durability.
- AGA2 Sustainable Woodcore is a perfect combination of aspen wood, ultra-lightweight, genetically-altered wood core and EISS9. This lightweight wood is considered nature's fiberglass and is built into the core of the snowboard for long-lasting durability.
Nose width: 27.7 cm.
Waist width: 24.2 cm.
Tail width: 27.7 cm.
Reference stance width: 19.24 - 24 in.
Sidecut radius: 8.1 / 7.3 m.
Contact length: 111 cm.
- Weight Range: 90 - 180 lbs.
- Flex Rating: 5.5 (10=FIRM).
- Made in the USA.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error