Timberland PRO Boomtown 8" Safety Toe
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Make it through your workweek without wearing out your soles on day one. Lace up a Timerland PRO® work boot with the confidence you'll be in comfortable protection.
- Premium, waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant Ever-Guard™ leather for extended durability.
- Dual-purpose cast metal hardware promotes secure lacing.
- Protective alloy safety toe shaped on a TiTAN® last for a roomier fit.
- Padded tongue, full leather gusset and garrison backstay for added comfort and a better fit.
- Heel pull for an easier on and off.
- Unlined interior offers a better fit.
- Contoured, dual-density, open-cell polyurethane footbed features an Agion® antimicrobial cover for breathable comfort and odor management.
- Welted Anti-Fatigue Technology with conical midsole geometry in a polyurethane midsole helps reduce impacting shock and increase energy return.
- Three-rib steel shank offers enhanced structural support.
- Slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant rubber outsole delivers lightweight cushioning and maximum traction.
- Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond™ for a durable mechanical and chemical bond.
- Built on a TiTAN last for optimal fit.
- Oil-resistant sole tested for volume swell using EN345 TMP ASTM fuel A 7 Diesel ISO 1817 liquid F for 22 hours and ASTM IRM903 and Fuel B for 46 hours.
- Electrical Hazard Protection meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards to provide protection from open curcuits.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- Circumference: 13 in
- Shaft: 9 in
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error