adidas techfit™ Preparation L/S T-Shirt
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- adidas Clothing Size Guide
- There is no doubt about it that you came to training ready to practice hard when you show up in this adidas® Preparation T-shirt.
- adidas® Training apparel pays attention to the details so you can eliminate distractions and focus on your workout.
- Semi-fitted cut follows the contours of the body.
- CLIMACOOL® fabric moves heat and perspiration away from your body effectively so that you stay dry and comfortable.
- TECHFIT™ aligns your muscles' energy to produce maximum explosiveness, speed and endurance.
- Ribbed crew neckline.
- Long raglan sleeves with thumbhole details
- Mesh inserts at nape, underarms and middle back provide ventilation at key sweatzones.
- Reflective elements increase visibility in low-light conditions.
- Graphic artwork lend a stylish appeal.
- Brandmark logo at center chest and left sleeve hem.
- 84% polyester, 16% spandex.
Lining: 41% nylon, 28% polyester, 21% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, hang dry.
- Length: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
adidas techfit™ Preparation L/S T-Shirt
I was a bit worried when I ordered this because it's sort of "skin tight" and I'm heavier than most runners (height: 5'10 weight 200lbs). However, the large fits good, it feels great and doesn't look bad. Keeps me warm on extra cold days.
I'd also recommend: Under Armour
- Aaron S - customer
- February 3, 2013
I love these shirts. I'm 6'4" and these are long enough for me to comfortably wear. The thumb holes are very comfortable. I highly recommend it. I use it as a base layer for running.
- Brad - customer
- from Charlottesville
- January 30, 2013
I've been looking for a decent compression base-layer shirt with hand stirrups (thumb holes) for cold weather running and cycling (I hate it when my sleeves ride up), and this top fits the bill---and is less than some of the other name brands I was vetting but never bought. The shirt looks small when you initially look at in-person, but it fits true-to-size on the Adidas size chart. There's plenty of length in the arms, chest, and shoulders while still maintaining a sleek, tight fit. It s also stretchy enough to give you plenty of tail room to tuck in, so you shouldn t have the problem of it becoming untucked when you move around. The compression is snug but not overbearing, and the shirt is thin, light, and comfortable, so it's a great base layer for any season without adding bulk. (I can wear this as a single layer in warm weather, or under a just a T-shirt and running tights in the cold, and I'll be warm enough to run in 30 degree weather.) I only have a couple concerns. The first, is, the sides, armpits, and top of the back have strategically placed mesh panels that will help ventilate the shirt and body. While that's a good idea, the mesh is very thin and possibly prone to ripping, so you'll have to be careful with those spots. There are also some unnecessary plastic/vinyl decorations and logos applied to the fabric that only adds aesthetic detail, but will eventually peel off. Yeah, I get it---it makes the garment look cool and high tech, but I was never a fan of that because it looks tacky when some portions are intact and some are cracked or peeling after prolonged use. But it's a small gripe. As for the hand stirrups, if you're not used to wearing them, the stirrup's seams can dig into the base of your thumb and become uncomfortable after a few hours, so be aware of that. The only other issue, is, if you wear this alone as a top, do yourself a favor and use spray or clear deodorant instead of the normal white solid, because like most compression tops, when you put it on, you'll eventually get noticeable white deodorant lines in the creases when you move, and that can be embarrassing. (Been there, done that.) Overall this is a good shirt for a good price, and it provides a great blend of comfort, compression, and flexibility that's compatible to almost any sport. It may or may not last as long as other tops that are solid fabric, but for what it's designed for, it does the job well. I liked my first one enough to want to buy another one, so I'd personally recommend it.
- Werecat - customer
- from Wisconsin
- November 13, 2012