We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
33% Full size too large
33% Half size too Large
0% True to size
33% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
33% Felt true to width
33% Felt narrower than marked
33% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Hunter Size Guide
- Note: Select your US size. Please be advised, the boot and box will display UK, US and Euro sizing. For US sizing, both men's and women's sizing is displayed. Men's sizing is represented by "M" and women's sizing is represented by "F".
- Even when the clouds are grey, these sleek Hunter™ boots will maintain your sense of style.
- Vulcanized natural rubber and wool upper.
- Pull-on style.
- Decorative buckle strap at shaft.
- Signature Hunter logo at front.
- Fleece lining.
- Cushioned sponge insole.
- Rubber sole.
- The brand advises that a white wax film may appear on the surface of the rubber boots and that it can be wiped off with a damp cloth. This "blooming" effect is not a defect. Blooming is caused when the boots are exposed to extreme temperatures or temperature swings, and the wax helps prevent the rubber from weathering.
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 5 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 16 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
I am a size 8 and have wide set feet. Since other Hunter styles run big, I decided to go for a size 7. These boots are great and stylish. The only downside is taking the boot off, I nearly get a self induced hernia every time I take them off.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
- Jas - customer
- from Boston, MA
- October 20, 2012
I have been a fan of Hunter boots, and was looking for a second pair that was different than the Hunter Original I already own. These are more stylish, and can be dressed up without looking like I have on a rain boots. They are true to the quality of Hunter and will last for many years.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- October 11, 2012
I was never a Hunter fan, but I wanted to purchase rain boots and after the debate I ordered these pair. I am originally a size 7 so I ordered a size they are exact when I wear my welly socks, it's even worse like my feet can't breathe. I guess the welly socks will come in handy for the winter cold rainy days...will never order from Hunter again.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
- Satia - customer
- from Brooklyn, Ny
- February 12, 2013