ECCO Sport Xpedition II
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Enjoy an update to the Xpedition sneaker from Ecco® Performance.
- Premium yak leather and textile upper with a Gilly lacing system for easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining wicks away moisture to keep feet dry while preventing blisters.
- Direct-injected PU midsole provides superior cushioning, stability, and comfort.
- Features full-length Receptor technology that mirrors human motion and the foot's sensory nerve-ending cells amplifying strength, provides additional torque, enhances stability and offers a better "sense" for the terrain.
- Ecco® Performance Rubber - EPR 4.0 - for excellent traction on any mountain terrain.
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 11-11.5), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
ECCO Sport Xpedition II
These shoes have their good points and their bad points. The Good: For Goretex-lined shoes these are very breathable. They are very robustly built. The soul is stout and gives good grip and support on rough terrain. The materials are fantastic; it even has a soft leather-lined heal for added durability They look very nice; they aren't dorky looking like most quasi-hiking shoes The Bad: They are heavy. The footbed is a little hard (but I think this might give it a more natural stride) -They require some breaking-in -They are not totally waterproof. Although sufficiently waterproof for say walking in wet grass or a light rain, when in a heavy rain a little water may seep-in the fabric area at the base of the tongue. You'll need to walk some to break them in. They rubbed my heal at first but after a little breaking-in they were great! You may want to also try wearing these with heavier socks. I tried lots of socks with these and found the Lite Hiking V4 by Drymax Socks to be the best by-far.
I'd also recommend: Montrail
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Louisville
- October 25, 2012