Spyder Project Jacket
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Spyder Apparel Size Chart
- Your next project is finding some fresh powder to ski in this sleek Spyder® jacket.
- 20,000mm Waterproof/20,000g Breathability.
- Fully taped seams keep the moisture out.
- Xt.L™ shell provides waterproof, breathable protection.
- Spylon+™ DWR (durable water repellent) finish repels moisture and protects against water- and oil-based stains.
- Thinsulate™ insulation utilizes fine fibers that form a tight collection of air pockets. These pockets trap body heat while allowing moisture vapor to escape.
- Bemis® anti-abrasion film overlay.
- Removable hood.
- Stand collar boasts a comfortable microfiber lining.
- Full-zip front closure with internal wind flap.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Gaiters with thumb loops extend coverage to keep hands warmer.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Internal goggle and media-friendly pockets.
- Powder skirt with snap adjustability.
- Adjustable drawcord hem.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Body: 100% polyester.
Lining: 100% nylon.
Body Insulation: 100g Thinsulate™ 100% polyester.
Sleeve Insulation: 80g Thinsulate™ 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 4. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error