Spyder Omniverse Jacket
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- Spyder Apparel Size Chart
- Where will you dare ride in the Omniverse Jacket?
- OSMO® fabric technology combines an outer layer bonded to a laminate with a special adhesive that allows water vapor to escape, but prevents moisture from entering.
- Spylon+™ DWR (durable water repellent) finish repels moisture and protects against water- and oil-based stains.
- Fully taped seams keep the moisture out.
- Bemis® anti-abrasion film overlay.
- PrimaLoft® ECO insulation forms a tight collection of air pockets to trap heat from your body and keep you warm. It can maintain this insulative property even when wet.
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Under arm zip openings provide ventilation and cooling.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Gaiters with thumb loops extend coverage to keep hands warmer.
- Zip pockets at chest and left forearm
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Interior goggle and media-friendly zip pocket.
- Powder skirt with snap adjustability.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Interior RECCO® Avalanche Rescue System reflector is permanently affixed, requires no training for use, and needs no batteries to function.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Shell: OSMO® 100% polyester.
Lining: 83% polyester, 17% elastane.
Insulation: 40g PrimaLoft® ECO 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry medium.
- Length: 29 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error