Prana Lydia Jacket
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- Prana Size Chart
- The Lydia jacket brings a ladylike silhouette along with all the tech you'll need to hit the trail.
- Lightly insulated jacket provides the warmth without the bulk.
- Zion performance fabric is water-resistant.
- Lined with 60g fill.
- Grosgrain taping.
- Fitted, feminine seaming.
- Stand collar to fend of wayward breezes.
- Zipper front closure with storm flap and metal hardware.
- Single welt pocket at chest.
- Long sleeves with button cuffs.
- Logo hit at straight back yoke.
- Zippered hand pockets and flap closure hand pockets.
- 97% nylon, 3% spandex;
Fill: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Prana Lydia Jacket
I was looking for a mid-weight jacket, in between a sweatshirt and a wool coat, and this jacket is perfect! I wear it in temps in the 40s and 50s. I love the gray color, and it is true to size and flattering. The style is not too casual and not too dressed up either. My only complaint is that the pocket openings are on the top, not the sides, so it's harder put your hands in them to keep them warm. But overall I'm very happy with it.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 5, 2012
Runs big! I am 5'8 and almost always wear a size medium in Prana. However, this jacket runs big. It was too big in the mid-body and the sleeves were too big. Sleeve length is perfect. I exchanged the medium for a small.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Jen - customer
- from Cleveland, OH
- August 14, 2013