Outdoor Research Igneo™ Pant
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- Outdoor Research Apparel Size Guide
- Carve up the fresh sidecountry pow in the protective Igneo™ Pant.
- Pertex® Shield fabric balances waterproofness, breathability, and wind resistance in a lightweight, flexible construction designed to keep you comfortable.
- Thermore® thermal insulation is designed to offer lightweight warmth, maximum comfort, and long-term durability in a very low density structure—its volume consists mostly of trapped air, a highly efficient insulator.
- Fully taped seams keep the moisture out.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zip fly and two-snap closure.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Two rear zip pockets with hook-and-loop flaps.
- Two zip cargo pockets.
- Zip openings at inner thigh provide ventilation and cooling.
- Boot gaiters keep the elements out.
- Compatible with LockDown™ equipped jackets.
- Interior RECCO® Avalanche Rescue System reflector is permanently affixed, requires no training for use, and needs no batteries to function.
- Shell: Pertex® Shield 2L 100% nylon.
Lining: 100% polyester.
Seat & Knee Insulation: 40g Thermore™ 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 44 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 22 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error