Outdoor Research Axcess™ Jacket
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- Outdoor Research Apparel Size Guide
- Head sidecountry and access the parts of the mountain no one else has touched in this rugged Outdoor Research® jacket.
- GORE-TEX® technical fabric keeps you comfortably warm and dry by providing durable, lightweight, wind- and water-proof protection while still remaining breathable.
- PrimaLoft® Eco insulation forms a tight collection of air pockets to trap heat from your body and keep you warm. It can maintain this insulative property even when wet.
- Fully taped seams keep the moisture out.
- Removable, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood.
- Two-way, full-zip front closure with interior wind flap.
- CrossFlo™ chest-to-hip zip vents allow increased ventilation and inner pocket access.
- ThumbDrive™ cuffs prevent the sleeve from riding up by creating a thumb loop with the adjustable strap.
- Media-friendly Napoleon zip pocket.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- One interior zip pocket and two interior drop-in pockets.
- Removable, snap-adjustable powder skirt.
- Lockdown™ system features snap closure tabs on the jacket's powder skirt that slide through a pant's belt loops to connect the two pieces and eliminate exposure.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Interior RECCO® Avalanche Rescue System reflector is permanently affixed, requires no training for use, and needs no batteries to function.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Shell: GORE-TEX® 2L 100% nylon.
Lining: 100% polyester.
Front & Arm Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft® Eco 100% polyester.
Back & Under Arm Insulation: 40g PrimaLoft® Eco 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 28 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error