- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Love the comfort of your trail runners but need the extra support of a boot for your next hiking adventure? Don't fret! Find the best of both worlds in the Adventerra GRX® from Saucony!
- Running shoe comfort in a lightweight hiking boot.
- Breathable mesh upper.
- Durable synthetic leather overlays.
- GORE-TEX® membrane provides waterproof, breathable protection in moderate weather conditions.
- Lace garage.
- Protective toe and heel caps.
- Gaiter compatible.
- Achilles cradle helps keep debris out.
- Tongue and heel loops for an easier on and off.
- Plush tongue and heel for added comfort.
- Premium sockliner supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- Full-length ProGrid™ midsole material is 20% more responsive than EVA and provides exceptional cushioning without adding weight.
- SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA optimizes rebound and durability while maintaining a light weight.
- Midsole Differential: 4mm.
- High-traction Vibram® outsole delivers reliable grip over varied terrain.
- External Bedrock Outsole (EBO) helps protect from sharp rocks and stone bruises.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Adventerra GTX® by Saucony. Sorry!
Interested in new Saucony products?
Four years later, the Saucony® Jazz O, the most popular Saucony (now Saucony® Original) shoe to be made, was launched and in 1991, offered a midsole comprising both cushioning and stability-GRID® resulting in men's and women's shoes that delivered a superior ride.
At Saucony®, they exist for runners. Runners inspire them, bringing new ideas and force the Saucony® brand to be better inside and out. They are the inspiration behind the design and engineering of Saucony's best-made products. Runners keep them competitive, hungry and driven but mostly, honest.
Whether in a conference room, or out on a lunchtime run, Saucony® employees are constantly talking about and arguing about their running clothing, shoes and accessories. They are passionate about their products and run in every product they make. This focus and passion fuels them to create the best Saucony® running pieces on the planet. And they keep an eye toward the future when producing Saucony® kid's shoes. Doing so allows them to come to work each day knowing they've done everything to make runner's lives, regardless of age, just a little bit better.
At Saucony®, a good day is when they get to run. A great day is when they inspire someone else to run.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Saucony Adventerra GTX®
With nostalgia for my 10 year old leather hiking boots, I took a leap of faith on Saucony's synthetic, first hiking boot and I'm thrilled! Brilliantly lightweight (a plus in the suitcase, too), I took them to British Columbia for a week and found them to have great grip on dry rocks, good stability support when laced very tightly, flexible enough to hop on a bike, and the Gore-Tex lining made them the practical choice for a wet zodiac whale watching tour - all with the comfort and appearance of a sneaker. Drawbacks: Leather would be warmer. The sole at the heel flares out which helps with balance but got briefly wedged under roots in an especially narrow pass. I highly recommend these for day hiking and as a multi-purpose travel shoe.
- Anonymous - customer
- May 28, 2013
I have worn Saucony running shoes for years. After trying several other boots, I decided going to Saucony was the safe rouute. I took these hiking and got horrible blisters--from my heels to the tips of my toes and the bottoms of my feet. Part of the problem was my feet were sweating from the Goretex. I was very disappointed. I tried them again on a shorter hike recently and ended up with blisters again.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 28, 2012
These are beautiful shoes for any sport, but they did not work for me. I knew they would run small, because I have a similar black pair, so I went up half a size. The shoes did not fit right, for some reason. Saucony is all I wear for running or whatever I do. I was disappointed that they did not fit right this time.
I'd also recommend: Saucony
- Anonymous - customer
- November 19, 2012