Nike Lunar TR1
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- With excellent support, plush cushioning and ground-gripping traction, the Lunar TR1 training shoe from Nike® is perfect for running, hardcore speed drills, dynamic resistance and skills training—to help you reach your true fitness goals!
- Ultralight Flywire technology—made of superstrong, ultralightweight nylon cables—enhances support and lockdown when you need it.
- Lightweight, ultra-breathable mesh uppers with strategically placed overlays for ventilation and comfort.
- Padded foam collar enhances heel lockdown.
- An innersleeve conforms to the foot for support and comfort.
- An external heel piece lends a supportive rearfoot fit.
- Lunarlon midsole provide a soft yet responsive lightweight cushioning.
- Nike Zoom unit in the heel offers low-profile cushioning.
- Flex grooves on the outsole for fluid, stable, multidirectional movement.
- Rubber Waffle Fill outsole for multi-surface traction and durability.
- Outsole stability feature helps keep the foot from rolling during side-to-side movements.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Nike Lunar TR1
A pretty good shoe overall. It's good looking (depending on the color way) and it's very comfortable and breathable. It's also pretty lightweight. I am just a little worried about durability because the fabric is kind of flimsy and if you buy a size up, there will be some nasty creases. Other than that the shoe is pretty good.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Seasoned n - customer
- from maryland
- July 1, 2013