We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
50% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Add a preppy look to your clog collection with the Shaelyn dress sandal from UGG® Australia.
- Leather, suede or nubuck upper with a braided tie and tassel detail for added appeal.
- Soft leather lining wicks away moisture leaving the foot cool and dry.
- Latex cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Bass wood outsole with molded rubber heel and forefoot for long-lasting durability.
- Heel Height: 3 in
- Weight: 9 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
These just came in the mail and I am so happy with them. I usually take an 8.5 but these 8s fit just fine. 9 would have been too big. Very comfortable and attractive for my sixty-something! Happy, happy, happy!
I'd also recommend: FitFlops
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- from NH
- April 12, 2012
These are worth the price! This is my first pair of Uggs. I bought my mom a pair of clogs two years ago for Christmas. She loved them. I was looking for a pair of brown stylish shoes for the summer. I saw these. After I watched the video and saw how cute they were. I decided to give them a try. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. They are worth every penny. They are so cute. I travel alot and I will not hesitate to make them my airport shoes.
I'd also recommend: Big Budhha and Onyx
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Emily D - customer
- from Willacoochee, Georgia
- May 14, 2012