We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
89% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
11% Felt wider than marked
25% Excellent arch support
75% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Create a look of your own with the flirty Noella wedge sandal from UGG® Australia.
- Textile and leather upper featuring the UGG logo for much added visual appeal.
- Decorative vamp buckle decor with an adjustable buckle sling-back strap for a secure fit.
- Intricate jute braid detailing for a chic and stylish appearance.
- Soft leather lining wicks away moisture leaving the foot cool and dry.
- Poron® footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Crepe or rubber outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- If you adore this pattern in footwear, then you'll love it on this fun spring accessory:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Just got these and they are so cute! Put them on and super comfortable. Going to get another color.
- Anonymous - customer
- March 31, 2012
I got these in Boysenberry and love the look but they were just too high for me. Felt a little stiff as well. I have narrow feet and they fit me well.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- PJ - customer
- from The Great Northwest
- February 26, 2012
I love them! I got the light blue from the department store & the Boysenberry color from Zappos. I love both colors they are super cute & chic! I'm getting way too tempted to also get them in Black. I have very wide feet and these fit perfectly fine, not tight at all. Got them in 7.5 which is my actual shoe size and let me tell you they do run true to size. They are also very comfortable and not too high, totally perfect for spring & summer since denim never goes out of style!
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
- Unconquerable87 - customer
- from Southern California
- February 15, 2012
I saw these in the dept. stores but they didn't have a brand new pair, not displayed model so I ordered these on Zappos. I got them in the denim blue on afternoon and then the next a.m. it arrived, I couldn't believe it! They are so comfy, runs true to size, very comfy, have a narrow heel but was still able to wear these, the wedge is not too high, perfect for Summer, think they will be perfect for my upcoming cruise!
- Anna - customer
- from San Antonio, TX
- April 27, 2012
- Riley - customer
- from Las Vegas, NV
- April 25, 2012