UGG Lo Pro Denim Jacquard
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
50% Half size too small
50% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
50% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Lo Pro Denim Jacquard runs slightly large and is available in whole sizes. If a whole size, please order your normal size. If a half size, please order a 1/2 size up.
- Wear your stylish UGG® boots even in the spring with the chic Lo Pro Denim Jacquard.
- Vintage-washed denim upper with nylon binding pops with allover UGG logo print and a suede heel.
- For a different look, unbutton and cuff the boot to show off a solid-colored shaft lining for visual pop.
- Genuine sheepskin-lined footbed naturally wicks away moisture leaving the foot warm and dry.
- Flexible and durable molded EVA outsole will have you walking in trendsetting confidence.
- Care and Cleaning Instructions
- If you adore this pattern in footwear, then you'll love it on this fun spring accessory:
- Heel Height: 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 10 oz
- Circumference: 15 1⁄4 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Bought this boot. Loved lightweight material but ran too small. Felt the Ugg logos decorated on the outside are so stylish but the stitching is very flimsy.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
Moderate arch support
- K.C.Lundy - customer
- from N.Y
- September 14, 2012
Very cute boot! But size ran small and material felt too thin to be durable. My large toe rubbed in both boots, and I was afraid they would rub through by end of the cold season. They also were not as comfortable as my other Uggs. The seams are felt on skin, especially since you tend to wear Uggs with no socks. Unfortunately they are going back.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- CandiceBee - customer
- from Oconomowoc, WI
- August 9, 2012