Marmot Safire Jacket
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- Marmot Apparel Size Guide
- Sign up for a pastoral sleigh ride without reservations—the Safire Jacket will keep you warm as you head over the hills and through the woods.
- Ideal worn as an outer layer in milder temperatures or as a mid layer in cold weather conditions.
- 650-fill goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction.
- Stand collar for additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Two zip chest pockets.
- Elastic cuffs keep the cold out.
- Droptail hem extends protection.
- Shell & Lining: 100% polyester.
Insulation: 650-fill-power goose down.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 27 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Marmot Safire Jacket
Like the longer cut but needed a higher down count and wanted pockets for my hands. The lipstick color was way too much with the hot green trim but the blue was pretty. Ultimately ended up going with Sierra Designs Gnar.
- Emily C - customer
- November 23, 2012
No pockets! This is a disappointment for a company that is known for well designed ski clothing. No outside hand pockets or interior pockets...just the little pockets in the chest area...strange. Great color combination on the turquoise but poor design. Not practical and fits large for a medium around the waist...made me look bigger despite the contour cut.
I'd also recommend: Patagonia, North Face
- Jill - customer
- from victor, idaho
- January 29, 2013
From a company focused on ski and cold weather gear the lack of pockets on this coat makes no sense. There's no where to put keys, tissues, phone, etc...those little pockets above the chest fit a key, they are tiny! Very disappointing because the coats cute!
- New E - customer
- January 10, 2013
Cute colors with contrasting trim? I approve. Flattering cut that makes me look thinner than I am? Check. But what's the deal with having no pockets? Who makes a jacket with no pockets? A jacket at this price at that? I think that is very perplexing, and pretty much a deal breaker. I tried this on at another store, but I thought I'd give everyone a heads up, because it would be so irritating to order this jacket and then realize there were no pockets.
I'd also recommend: Patagonia, columbia, eddie bauer
- Melinda - customer
- from San Francisco
- December 17, 2012