7 For All Mankind Brett Bootcut in Afternoon Eclipse
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- 7 For All Mankind Men's Size Guide
- The 7 For All Mankind™ Brett is just the jean for masculine, modern style.
- The Brett fits roomier in the waist, hip, and thigh, slimmer in the knee, and breaks at the calf to a narrow bootcut opening.
- Bootcut opening is slimmer and breaks lower on the calf than the original 7 For All Mankind Bootcut.
- Afternoon Eclipse is a light blue wash with a greyish brown tint on lightweight 9.1 oz. stretch denim that undergoes a potassium spray, pocket and hem grinding, and slight localized hand sanding for an authentically worn look. 3-D whiskers deliver further depth to the broken-in wash.
- Five-pocket style sports the signature back squiggle.
- Brand label accents the back waist and pocket.
- Belt loop waistband.
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Outseam: 44 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error