We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
3% Full size too large
6% Half size too Large
79% True to size
10% Half size too small
3% Full size too small
79% Felt true to width
9% Felt narrower than marked
12% Felt wider than marked
74% Excellent arch support
25% Moderate arch support
1% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please click here for the Alegria® footwear size guide.
- The clog that started it all, the Alegria Classic from Alegria™ is sure to suit all of your casual or work needs.
- Comes in a variety of rich leather or smooth patent uppers in a vast combination of prints.
- Fully adjustable instep buckle adds a hint of flair and allows you to cinch up to a custom fit.
- All leather interior offers moisture-wicking control to help keep your feet feeling fresh and dry.
- Combination latex-and-cork footbed is designed to form to the foot and can be removed for custom orthotics.
- PU outsole is engineered to reduce heel and central metatarsal pressure and the bottom is flat to increase stability.
- Rocker outsole also propels you through the gait cycle, rocking you from heel to toe in a natural motion, resulting in less tired feet and body at the end of the day.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 112 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
Love these! I was sure that these shoes wouldn't work for me because I have problems with many different types of shoes being uncomfortable. I thought I would give these a try thinking that they probably would hurt the top of my foot where the buckle is. I was wrong...they are wonderful! I put them on and they were nice and wide in the toe box, which I love and the cushioning on the foot bed cannot be beat. I will be ordering more colors in this shoe that is for sure. I highly recommend these!Read more » « Show less March 28, 2012 by Denise
Top Critical Review
1 person found this review helpful.
I am disappointed to say I have returned a second pair of these shoes. While incredibly comfortable and cute, they make so much noise. The first pair - the squeak was in the right shoe. The second pair - it was both shoes. I work in a hospital and people could hear me coming down the hall! Is this a design issue or a manufacturer issue?Read more » « Show less October 5, 2011 by Anonymous
Love these! I was sure that these shoes wouldn't work for me because I have problems with many different types of shoes being uncomfortable. I thought I would give these a try thinking that they probably would hurt the top of my foot where the buckle is. I was wrong...they are wonderful! I put them on and they were nice and wide in the toe box, which I love and the cushioning on the foot bed cannot be beat. I will be ordering more colors in this shoe that is for sure. I highly recommend these!
- Denise - customer
- from Michigan
- March 28, 2012
I chose to buy this shoe at the suggestion of a friend who knew I'd been suffering with plantar fasciitis for several weeks. Wow! Am I glad I did! I'm an x-ray tech for a large group of physicians and on my feet most of the day. The design of these shoes allowed my poor aching feet to "calm down", and I have less pain and discomfort. I love the appearance and have gotten many compliments from coworkers.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- from Gallatin, TN
- December 29, 2011
As with all the shoes of this brand, super light and comfortable. The design on this pair is very unique and pretty.
- Kate - customer
- from Taylor, Mi
- December 6, 2011
Interesting shoe. Feels good. But this color (black tooled) was too shiny. The stitches are even shiny silver thread. I wanted it to be more "grey." I will try again in a different color.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- November 8, 2011
I stopped working because my feet hurt so bad. Not even cortisone shots helped. After getting a pair of Alegria Classics I can work 40 hrs a week as a barista, and now my feet are the only thing that's NOT tired! Not to mention they are DARN CUTE!
- Susan T - customer
- from the ZCafe at Zappos in Las Vegas, NV
- November 7, 2011