New Balance MX797
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
3% Full size too large
9% Half size too Large
88% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
94% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
6% Felt wider than marked
9% Excellent arch support
70% Moderate arch support
21% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Made in the U.S.A. with imported materials.
- The MX797 from New Balance® offers the fitness fanatic a lightweight solution designed to help him train more confidently in and out of the gym!
- Features QUIX™ technology on the forward-half of the medial side provides optimal traction and a solid base for side-to-side or cutting movements, keeping rubber in contact with your training or playing surface for an excellent grounding for better performance.
- Mesh uppers with synthetic overlays for comfort and added support.
- Foam-padded collar and tongue offers a snug, comfy fit.
- Mesh lining and cushioned footbed for all-day comfort.
- Traditional lacing closure provides a secure fit.
- Innovative REVlite midsole provide premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance.
- Ndurance™ rubber compound for maximum outsole durability.
- Non-marking rubber outsole won't mark floors.
- Last: PL-1V2
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
New Balance MX797
Before I bought these shoes, I was a loser with zero friends and had never been with a girl. Now that I own these shoes, I have tons of friends, plenty of ladies and I added 24" to my vertical jump. Thank you New Balance, you've changed my life forever
I'd also recommend: Sketchers
- Anonymous - customer
- from Baltimore, Maryland
- July 29, 2012
This shoes are awesome. They are surprisingly super lightweight. When I took the Zappos box from the UPS man, I thought it must have been empty. The shoes are really flexible and very breathable. I love the fit on these shoes, and the style is top-notch. Hands down my new favorite pair of sneakers that I have ever owned. Can't wait to take these bad boys to the gym and really try 'em out. It is also important to know that New Balance sneaks are made by American workers! This is the only brand of sneaker I buy.
- Alexander - customer
- from Brooklyn, NY
- July 2, 2012
Great crossfit shoe, but a little difficult to break in at first. It took me about a week and a half to break in. It runs true to size and is great for lifting and plyos. Not the greatest support for running, but that's what I have my Asics for.
- Bryant S - customer
- October 23, 2012
These are awesome sneakers. True to size and very light weight! I actually bought 3 different color variations because of the these factors. You can't go wrong!
I'd also recommend: New balance
- JeHadden - customer
- from Hamilton square, nj
- December 6, 2012
I purchased these shoes for P90X2 after giving up on my inovs. These have been great for the past about 4 months of daily x2 punishment; however, I recently began the Insanity workout and noticed that the shoes aren't what they once were. The lateral support has begun to wane as the mesh has stretched from all of the plyo workouts, but this should be expected when replacing leather/thicker synthetics with a light breathable mesh. The MX797 would be the ultimate crosstraining/plyometric/P90X2/Insanity shoe if they were a bit more durable and could withstand serious abuse.
- Ale - customer
- from CA
- December 19, 2012