We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Take your everyday errand in stride with the Scooter.
- 23 plastic bottles were repurposed in the making of this handbag!
- Materials are lightweight and water resistant for everyday versatility.
- Made from low-impact leather and reclaimed PET fabrics.
- Universal headphone access.
- Lead, nickel and cadmium-free hardware.
- Leather sunglass loop.
- Shoulder strap converts into backpack straps for versatility.
- Elastic leash key fob.
- Front exterior zip pocket and rear exterior slip pocket.
- Top zip closure.
- Interior lining with a back wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pockets.
- Detachable wallet organizer.
- Bottom Width: 11 in
- Depth: 2 1⁄2 in
- Height: 12 in
- Strap Length: 37 in
- Strap Drop: 17 in
- Handle Length: 8 in
- Handle Drop: 3 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
I have had this bag for little over a week now and I just love it. It has enough room for my things as well as a few diapers. The backpack is comfortable and I have even been able to wear it as a crossbody. It is a bit of a challenge to change the straps from backpack to crossbody to shoulder bag but the bag is so great that doesn't bother me much. I have never spent this kind of money on a bag but I am glad I did. Only complaint is I wish it was made in the USA.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Michigan
- April 29, 2012
I just received this bag and I love it so far! There are so many zippered compartments and they've thought of everything. There is a pouch to hold your MP3 player or cell phone for easy access. The wallet fits all of your essentials perfectly. I started to develop a lot of neck and back pain so I wanted to try a backpack that was not old-lady looking. This definitely fits the bill. I can fit my iPad with an Otterbox Defender case on it along with all of my other daily necessities. The only thing that I would change is the straps. It's a little difficult to adjust them and they don't feel like they have as nice of quality as the rest of the bag.
- Ijeoma - customer
- from Henderson, NV
- May 7, 2012
This bag is really functional, lightweight and a nice size for travel. The bag is divided neatly into half, so you could comfortably gets 2 iPads in there. I loved the layout of the pockets the best of any bag I tried. But I didn't care for the straps and overall I just didn't think it was a very attractive purse. Not bad - just not me.
I'd also recommend: baggalini
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- January 10, 2013