Nike Air Max Full Court 2 Nubuck
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Air Max Full Court 2 from Nike® was built for the strongest players on the court looking for a basketball sneaker that offers maximum impact protection, support and stability to help them dominate the paint!
- Combination of Nubuck and performance mesh on the upper
for lightweight comfort and durability.
- 3/4-height collar for optimal support and stability in the ankle.
- Mesh window on the collar adds ventilation and flexibility for added comfort.
- Mesh tongue provides ventilation and has a measure of
cushioning for comfort and reduced lace pressure on top of the foot.
- Molded details on the upper provide structure and support.
- Perforations on the quarter panel provide ventilation to help keep your foot cool and comfortable.
- Molded synthetic overlay on the heel enhances lock down and lateral stability.
- Double-lasted upper wraps over the midsole for enhanced
support, stability, and a low-to-the-ground look and feel.
- Visible Max Air unit in the heel for maximum impact protection, lightweight cushioning and a smooth ride.
- Full-length Phylon midsole provide responsive cushioning and comfort.
- Lateral outrigger provides lateral stability when making quick cuts on the court.
- Rubber posting in the heel provides stability and support for hard landings in the paint.
- Flex-grooves allow the shoe to move naturally with your foot for better articulation and flexibility.
- Low-profile solid rubber outsole with a herringbone pattern provides durability and traction on the hardwood.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Really high in the back. I wear short socks and cut up my achilles. Started wearing longer socks but they still dug in to my achilles so hard that after two weeks of trying to "get used to it." I ended up cutting the backs of them down an inch. Other than that, they're great.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- July 3, 2012