Nike Zoom Structure+ 15 Breathe
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- Hello reliable ride! Ditch your old, rundown kicks and trade them for the dynamic cushioning and supportive comfort of the Zoom Structure+ 15 Breathe.
- A running shoe built for the mild to moderate overpronator who requires a combination of cushioning and enhanced stability.
- Nike+ ready.
- Breathable open mesh upper.
- Durable synthetic overlays provide targeted support.
- Frywire rearfoot strap for added stability.
- Plush tongue and heel.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- OrthoLite® sockliner offers light underfoot support.
- Phylon midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
- Nike Zoom units in the forefoot and heel offer a low profile and responsive cushioning.
- Gender-specific crash pad is more beveled, high de-coupled and articulated to minimize impacting shock and moderate the range and rate of pronation through midstance.
- Environmentally preferred rubber outsole supplies lightweight cushioning and grip.
- BRS 1,000 abrasion-resistant rubber in the heel for extended life in this high-wear area.
- Forefoot flex grooves allow for a more natural range of motion.
- Gender-specific last for a better fit.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error