- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- For day-to-day business or traveling for business, be organized and stylish with the Kenneth Cole New York™ Roma Flapover Briefcase.
- Crafted in rich, smooth leather for continuous appeal.
- Double gusset design divides the interior into two sections with zippered pockets, pen loops and pouch pockets.
- The center divider is a zippered pocket that's great for keeping important memos in.
- Brushed nickel front clasp with locking option.
- Quick-access back zippered pocket.
- Carrying options include a padded handle and a detachable, adjustable shoulder strap.
- Middle Width: 16 in
- Depth: 5 in
- Height: 11 in
- Strap Length: 60 in
- Strap Drop: 28 in
- Weight: 4 lbs 6 oz
- Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Roma Flapover Briefcase by Kenneth Cole New York. Sorry!
Interested in new Kenneth Cole New York products?
In 1982, Kenneth Cole wanted to start a company. He had an idea - a line of women's footwear. What he didn't have were the resources for space at a New York shoe show.
Undaunted, Kenneth promptly changed the name of his company to Kenneth Cole Productions and applied for a permit to shoot a film entitled "The Birth of a Shoe Company."
Three and a half days and 40,000 pairs of shoes later, Kenneth Cole Productions was off and running. Having grown from its footwear roots, it is now a full lifestyle brand, available in more than 70 countries around the world.
Kenneth Cole Productions is a brand that is forever committed to pushing the boundaries of convention and embracing the notion that, "Today is not a dress rehearsal."