Citizen Watches AW1095-54E Eco-Drive Sport Watch
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- This item will be shipped via UPS Ground Service. Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Watch Sizing Guide
- Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ
- Enhanced technology and impressive styling gives this Citizen® timepiece an ultramodern feel.
- Part of the Sport WR200 Collection.
- Using the most advanced technology in watch making, the Eco-Drive never needs a battery. Citizen's Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. Recharges continuously and has a power reserve lasts from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model). Quick start up after exposure to light.
- Ion-plated stainless steel case and bracelet.
- Fold-over clasp closure with push-button release and safety bar.
- Three-hand analog display with quartz movement and date display window.
- Black dial includes hour markers and carbon fiber accents.
- One-way rotating bezel.
- Water resistant 200 meters/666 feet.
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.
- Case Height: 43 mm
- Case Width: 43 mm
- Case Depth: 13 mm
- Band Width: 1 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 10 in
- Weight: 7 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error