We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
50% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
50% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
50% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Gets your paws into Purr-fect ballerina slipper from smartdogs®.
- Microsuede upper with leopard print trim and feminine bow detail for a wildly cute look.
- Open entry with spandex collar allows you to easily slip them on the moment you get home.
- Microsuede interior provides climate control and next-to-skin comfort.
- Cushioned footbed with leopard print cover offers support and style.
- Rubber outsole with tread pattern supplies grip indoors and out.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size LG (US Women's 8.5-9), width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Love these slippers - and I'm not an easy fit. Not sure why everything is "animal" lately, but these are cute anyway. I think they're worth the price because they fit so well. Have had them about 3 months and they are wearing well. Of course, the service/free returns from Zappos can't be better.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- July 18, 2012
Great shoe, toe box tight...ran large otherwise. Bought right size; usually wear a 7 - bought one size down, length was fine, not for high step or foot on wide side. On its way back, next size will be too long and and not deep enough.
I'd also recommend: I don't like this or Acorn or none at this time.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt narrower than marked
No arch support
- Action A - customer
- from Bisbee Arizona
- October 19, 2012