PUMA Golf HC Lux LE
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The spikeless HC Lux LE golf shoes from PUMA® Golf are as much a fashion hit on the course as they are in the clubhouse!
- Highly-functional STORM CELL deliver unmatched protection through extremely durable waterproofing, taped seams and high breathability to shield you from nature's forces.
- Waterproof leather upper for durability and dryness.
- Lightly padded collar for a snug, comfy fit on or off the greens.
- Special slow-recover EverFoam® heel construction for a heel fit which adjusts perfectly to the heel's contour.
- Lace-up closure for secure fit.
- Cushioned footbed and midsole for advanced shock absorption and support.
- EVA-based, low-density IdCELL cushioning system on the midsole for improved shock absorption.
- PUMA Performance Last for increased volume—especially in the midfoot—and superior performance.
- Flexible outsole allows for natural movement in each and every swing.
- Directionally molded, spikeless S²QUILL technology for grip on the greens.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Great shoe on the course and off. I tried them today for the first time on wet grass and they gripped really well. Did not slip at all. Only one concern I have... the threading connecting the leather right below the bottom of the laces seem to be coming undone after one use. I'm not sure if they will fall apart, but they do look like they are loosening.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Skim - customer
- from San Mateo, CA
- May 24, 2012