- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The All-Clad® Stainless Steel Sautè Pan - now you can have the same cookware favored by chefs worldwide, in your own kitchen!
- Deeper than a traditional fry pan, the sautè pan features a large surface area and tall, straight sides that hold in juices, prevent splattering, and allow for easy turning with a spatula.
- Ideal for a wide range of foods including chicken breasts and fish fillets, the sautè pan offers the convenience of browning or searing, then deglazing or finishing in liquid; all in one pan.
- Can be used with or without the lid to control evaporation.
- All-Clad is designed to distribute heat quickly and evenly, preventing hot spots and sticking.
- Shiny stainless steel exterior gives a professional appearance to cookware.
- Aluminum core assures fast heating and quick response to temperature changes.
- Nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel interior retains heat evenly for fewer hot spots, and does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors.
- Stainless steel handles are permanently secured with stainless steel rivets, and are ergonomically designed for safe handling and a confident grip.
- Suitable for all types of stove tops, including induction.
- Suitable for all utensils.
- Dishwasher safe. All-Clad recommends washing your pan in warm, soapy water before its first use.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty. Complete manufacturer warranty information provided in product packaging.
- Dimensions: 8" diameter x 2.37" deep.
- Capacity: 2 qt.
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Made in the USA.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Stainless Steel 2 Qt. Sauté Pan With Lid by All-Clad. Sorry!
Interested in new All-Clad products?
Because the raw materials are so critical to performance, All-Clad metallurgists specify the metal's formulations down to the chemical composition and microstructure. Since quality always takes precedence over convenience, the metals used in every cookware and bakeware piece are formulated for optimal cooking performance; not for the ease of manufacturing. The signature stay-cool handle is cast from solid stainless steel, and is ergonomically designed for comfort during long cooking sessions. Rivets are formed from high-yield-strength stainless steel, and treated to remove trace elements of iron that could otherwise cause unwanted corrosion. These painstaking efforts result in finished bonded cookware products that maintain the same integrity they were created with, even after a lifetime of service.
At each stage of the manufacturing process, every piece of All-Clad bonded cookware is hand-inspected to ensure it maintains All-Clad quality standards. This extreme scrutiny slows the production process, but guarantees that every piece of bonded cookware that leaves the rolling mill preserves the reputation that precedes it. Whether you're whipping up your very own creation in a frying pan, or cooking up perfection in a gourmet bakery, All-Clad will always over deliver when it comes to performance.
Every single detail receives critical attention. At All-Clad, performance is always paramount, and quality will never be compromised. These are principles that have guided All-Clad from its inception. These are the edicts of the engineers and artisans whose everlasting passion and pride continue to turn bonded cookware into heirlooms.