We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Blaze a new trail without ever leaving the streets with the ready-to-rip Scout from Dekline™.
- Tough suede uppers with some colorways featuring canvas hits on the side.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Breathable textile-mesh lining.
- Cushy EVA footbed for lasting comfort.
- Vulcanized construction for enhanced board feel.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
These are some dope money kicks. I wore them for the first time 3 weeks ago, and since then the girls have been all over this. Also, they improved my skating skill level by 13 points, increasing my rank to Master Skater. No but in all seriousness these shoes are pretty cool and comfy.
I'd also recommend: Supras are pretty dope-money, but different in stylo.
- Matt C - customer
- from I hail from San Fran, DA BAY, yuhfeelme
- June 19, 2012
Owned 3 pairs, 4th on the way. Don't skate, but these shoes are comfortable as any. Best part, and the reason I came back for more...the removable insole. I used the one from my first pair for several other non-Dekline shoes, and it made them far more comfortable.
- James - customer
- from midwest city, ok
- July 4, 2012
- Marty - customer
- from Phoenix
- July 24, 2012
These shoes look great and feel great, two of the most important aspects of any shoe. However, these shoes lack in the durability department. I've had these shoes for 4 months and they already have holes sprouting in the bottom! Given, I do wear them every day and skate in them, which adds some stress to the shoe, but my shoes in the past have gone through the same routine and lasted much longer, up to 8 or 9 months, before getting holes. Overall they are great looking shoes, but not worth my money since I'm looking for new shoes 4 short months later.
- Matt - customer
- from Bay Area
- September 4, 2012