We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You'll know the true value of this Penny after toting it around town for a day or two.
- A comfortable crossbody bag made of earth-friendly PVC-free materials.
- Interior padded and fleece-lined sleeve can easily hold an iPad® mobile digital device.
- Interior organizer pockets can hold pens, a cell phone, or other daily essentials.
- Adjustable crossbody shoulder strap for carrying convenience.
- Exterior zippered pocket on flap for added storage options.
- Button magnet closure.
- Made of tough and planet-friendly 600D polyester.
- Bottom Width: 8 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 2 1⁄2 in
- Height: 11 in
- Strap Length: 60 in
- Strap Drop: 30 in
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
More iPad-specific than I expected, the body and pocket are more rigid than I'd like for a crossbody bag. The flap is zippered all the way around, where I expected velcro or magnet.
I'd also recommend: LeSportsac, Eagle Creek
- Julie - customer
- from Winston-Salem, NC
- March 15, 2012
This was exactly what I was looking for. My wife already had a carbon fiber cover with built in keyboard for her iPad, However, she didn't like how utilitarian it looked, she had seen some of the more feminine looking covers but did not want to give up her keyboard or the lightweight protection of the cover. This sleeve has room for the both and the charging cord. There is space for a pocketbook and passport etc. And it looks like something a woman would carry, coincidentally her name is Penny, that sealed the deal.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Utah
- June 22, 2012
I bought this purse for a vacation. I was very happy with the quality and it held a lot. It also has a great section that is padded for your Kindle or iPad. I would definitely recommend it.
- Amy - customer
- from Denver, CO
- April 25, 2012
Love this purse! It's comfortable to wear and keeps my hands free to carry grocery bags or hold my kids hands. I especially like the zipper that keeps everything secure inside.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 11, 2012
This is a great bag for keeping hands free and other hands out of the bag. I love the lacey purple/gray color. This bag holds quite alot-small electronic devices, wallet glasses, water bottle. The list goes on! I bought it for travel purposes but am now using it as my everyday bag. I think the quality is great and I will definately be ordering more Dakine bags.
- Renee - customer
- from Michigan
- June 2, 2012