We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
5% Full size too large
15% Half size too Large
74% True to size
6% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
81% Felt true to width
11% Felt narrower than marked
8% Felt wider than marked
84% Excellent arch support
16% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- At the end of the day your feet will feel rejuvenated from the therapeutic technology built into the Carla thong from Orthaheel®.
- Lightweight flip-flop silhouette with a soft woven toe post for all-day comfort.
- Faux leather upper with rhinestone embellishments to flatter your feet.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with deep heel cup stabilizes, supports and realigns the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce stress on the feet, ankles and knees.
- Faux wood print footbed provides a versatile style that will mix and match with your favorite summer looks.
- Durable TPR outsole with wave-patterned tread provides traction to maintain your confident stride.
- Care: Wipe off with damp cloth and air dry.
- Clinically shown to help relieve common causes of heel pain or plantar fasciitis, and knee pain related to over pronation and flat feet.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance. Click here to view Seal.
- Click here for a visual display on how this Orthaheel product can align your foot and leg.
- For further information on the benefits of Orthaheel footwear, please visit our Zappos blog: How Orthaheel Can Help You
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 168 reviews.
Top Positive Review
8 people found this review helpful.
These provide great arch support and are really cute gems. It is totally worth having sandals that you can wear under a maxi or dress. The width is average-to-wide, so if you are super narrow they probably would not work. Order half a size down for the best fit!Read more » « Show less February 22, 2012 by Anna M
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
Buyer beware! I have had some of the Reef sandals for years and they are fine. The wood pattern on these is a thin layer of plastic. Once bumped even slightly on something the layer of wood print comes off. It is also bubbling up in other areas and that will peel off soon and make them so unsightly I will not be able to wear them. Expected from a cheaper sandal, not an expensive one like this. Shame on Orthaheel.Read more » « Show less April 24, 2012 by Anonymous
These provide great arch support and are really cute gems. It is totally worth having sandals that you can wear under a maxi or dress. The width is average-to-wide, so if you are super narrow they probably would not work. Order half a size down for the best fit!
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
- Anna M - customer
- from Seattle, WA
- February 22, 2012
I have been struggling with bursitis in both of my ankles for over a year, despite steroid injections, oral steroids, orthotics, night splints and icing. I bought these sandals to try the Orthaheel brand. When I first put them on my immediate reaction was they are going back. I hated the feel of the bumps on the sole. I hated the way it seemed to hold my feet unnaturally. I actually boxed them up to return them. Then I read that you might have to wear them a while to get used to it and I decided to give them one more try. I put them on and wore them for several hours. By the end of that time, I had gotten used to the way they feel. The bumps no longer bothered me and I hardly noticed the way my feet were positioned in the sandals. But the amazing thing is that my bilateral ankle pain was significantly less than prior to my putting them on! Amazing! The decrease in pain alone is worth the price of the sandals. But as an added bonus, the sandals are super cute and very high-end in appearance. These will not be my last Orthaheels!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- June 7, 2012
- Gayle H - customer
- from Woodbridge, VA
- February 12, 2012
Loved the shoe! My sister makes orthotics and always gets upset if I wear flip-flops/sandals. She said if I need to wear them get Orthaheel. I walked all over Cedar Point and it felt as good as tennis shoes.
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- April 13, 2012
Have always loved the support from Orthaheel but now love the style too! These are so cute. I have a wide foot and high arch, regular flat sandals are impossible for me to wear. These are worth the addition money! This was the first order I placed on Zappos. Great customer service with fair prices and great products.
- Anonymous - customer
- April 14, 2012