We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Versatile and stylish, the Hatchback by Mosey® is ideal for work or play. Place your essentials in the spacious and dependable Hatchback.
- Made of water-resistant fabric from reclaimed PET materials for added protection and eco-friendly durability.
- Lead, nickel & cadmium free hardware.
- Main central region zips open to access two slip pockets for phone and cards plus a zip pocket.
- Outside back has a vertical zip pocket with earbud pass-through.
- Front has two stash pockets, one with magnetic flap closure for secure hauling.
- Inside removable flat wallet can be looped and worn as a wristlet.
- Stash iPad or e-reader in the gusseted rear zip area, with stash and zip pockets.
- Adjustable shoulder strap for versatility. Shoulder straps convert to convenient backpack straps.
- Low-impact leather trim for style.
- Leather sunglass loop.
- Elastic leash key fob.
- 21 plastic water bottles were rehabilitated to make this bag!
- Bottom Width: 10 in
- Depth: 4 in
- Height: 11 in
- Strap Length: 40 in
- Strap Drop: 16 in
- Handle Length: 10 in
- Handle Drop: 3 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 19 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
I selected this bag because it is lightweight and large enough to carry my iPad. I have used it for a few weeks now and absolutely love it. It has two zippable compartments with smaller pockets inside. Then there is a third compartment which can be closed with a flap. There is an additional pocket in the back to carry an iPod, with a hole for the headphones to go through. All in all, this bag has the room for a lot of things. I normally change my handbag every few months, because no one bag seems to do it for me. This bag, though, is a keeper. I will use it for a long time. It is going to come in handy for traveling too.Read more » « Show less September 13, 2011 by Anonymous
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
I wrote a previous review praising this item. Everything I said was true; however, I had to return it as defective. The strap ring holder on the back top right came unsewn within a week. A further purchase (from another vendor) was received with the same defect. That one was replaced and the third one was the same. I'm sorry to say I won't try for a fourth.Read more » « Show less November 1, 2011 by Joyce W
I selected this bag because it is lightweight and large enough to carry my iPad. I have used it for a few weeks now and absolutely love it. It has two zippable compartments with smaller pockets inside. Then there is a third compartment which can be closed with a flap. There is an additional pocket in the back to carry an iPod, with a hole for the headphones to go through. All in all, this bag has the room for a lot of things. I normally change my handbag every few months, because no one bag seems to do it for me. This bag, though, is a keeper. I will use it for a long time. It is going to come in handy for traveling too.
- Anonymous - customer
- from New Hope, PA
- September 13, 2011
I needed a small and not too sporty backpack/should bag to carry a few diapers, wipes, a bib, snacks and a wallet. This is the perfect size and very comfortable. I am transitioning out of a baby bag, but have a 2 year old and a 5 year old so I still need to be able to carry stuff in a light bag, as I still need to carry children. This is great!
- Stephanie g - customer
- from rosemount, minnesota
- March 18, 2012
It is a stylish bag. My complaint is the strap. Always getting tangled when you put it on. Maybe they can change the way it was designed. Also the strap should be more durable. I don't know how long it will last. Overall I like it because my iPad and Kindle fit perfectly without being too bulky.
I'd also recommend: Dooney and burke
- Lilibeth L - customer
- from Chicago, Il
- March 16, 2012
Love this purse! Its extremely lightweight, for those of us with shoulder/neck problems. It has lots of pockets, that usually make a purse weight more, but not this one. iPad fits in rear pocket easily. Easy to switch from shoulder to backpack. Minor complaint is that it needs front feel to stabilize it. Would buy more in different colors if a bit cheaper.
- C - customer
- from San Antonio, Tx
- January 19, 2012
Love this purse! Not too bulky/deep, holds iPad with its slim case, just enough compartments, easy to clean, nice straps with simple-to-switch carry options. Wish it came in navy blue and red - I'd buy two more.
- Linda S - customer
- from Anaheim, CA
- December 9, 2011