PUMA Drift Cat 3 CF Ferrari™
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
100% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
100% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
- Take the high-octane feeling with you wherever you go with the Drift Cat 3 CF Ferrari™ motorsports-inspired sneakers from PUMA®!
- Durable leather upper with fabric collar insert for all-day comfort.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue for great fit and feel.
- Textile lining and a cushioned, eco-OrthoLite® sockliner provides comfort, anti-microbial protection and moisture-wicking properties.
- Italian flag colors detail at rear.
- Innovative hook-and-loop closure secures the foot in place.
- Iconic PUMA formstripe and Jumping Cat screenprint on medial side.
- Official Scuderia Ferrari shield badge on outer heel.
- Rounded heel protects against scuff marks and staining.
- Cushioned midsole for shock absorption.
- Cupsole construction adds comfort and stability.
- Motorsports-inspired rubber outsole for serious grip.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 11.5, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
PUMA Drift Cat 3 CF Ferrari™
As much I liked the design, it was a totally different experience when I received the item. I have three issues with these particular shoes: 1. They are not very comfortable. If you plan on walking a lot in these shoes, it would not be the best idea. The base is very thin and doesn't provide a minimum amount of cushion for a comfortable stepping. Also, I was rather disappointed with the size consistency of Puma shoes. A day before I ordered these ones at Zappos, I tried on these ones http://www.zappos.com/puma-redon-move-mma-black-white-high-risk-red at my local DSW store. Size 12 felt perfect so I ordered these Cat 3 shoes in the same size but it was much smaller which made it unwearable right away. 2. The sole is too narrow. When I put them on I felt how my ankle was already tense because of the feeling the shoe gave it. It takes no effort to bend the ankle part of the foot in these shoes because there's simply not enough of base width for it. Those who had their ankles sprained before (like me) would be risking another sprain any time they put these shoes on. Stepping on a little rock with the other side of the shoe will make your ankle bend easier than you think. 3. I do think this item is quite overpriced. I understand it's Ferrari and all that but with the comfort level and the ankle sprain risk, it's definitely not worth the money. I think a fair price for this item would be no more than about half the retail price. Hope this review helps.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
No arch support
- Glenn J - customer
- from Minneapolis, MN
- April 11, 2012